Article 1: Intro and Contact
The present general sales conditions apply exclusively between Edenly SA, 15 bis rue des Alpes, 1201 Geneva, SUISSE, with a capital of 100 000 CHF (that is, "Us") and every individual who visits and buys via our Internet site www.edenly.com. (that is, "You").
Every internet can have access to these general sales conditions found on the website www.edenly.com (that is, "our Site"). These general sales conditions are subject to modification, and so the applicable conditions are those listed on the website at the time when your order is processed.
If you would like to contact us, you can reach us:
- by phone: Monday to Friday, from 9 AM to 7 PM (local time in London): (0)20 3445 0979
(price of a local call)
Publishing director: Edwin Suzor, Edenly SA,15 bis rue des Alpes, 1201 Geneva, SUISSE
Website host: Internet-fr SA, 2-12, chemin des Femmes, 91886 Massy Cedex, FRANCE
Article 2: Contract
2.1 Conditions for submitting an order
- You declare yourself a person of at least 18 years with the legal authorization or the signed permission of a parent that allows you to place an order on the website.
- Your actions are for your personal needs
- You unequivocally accept these general sales conditions
If one of these three conditions is not fulfilled, you are not authorized to use this site to place an order
We will send you a confirmation email after placing your order. Once the order has been dispatched, we will inform you when your products have been dispatched.
The parcel containing your order will include an invoice and a delivery note.
Article 3: Price, Availability, Delivery and Tax
The prices listed on the site are in euros and include all French taxes (VAT and other applicable taxes)as well as transportation, processing, and packaging costs; and including the cases in which every order is delivered.
We reserve the right to modify our prices at any time without prior notice. Products that have already been ordered will be billed according to the listed price at the time of ordering.
Despite all efforts, it is possible that a product on our Site has a price error. In such a case, We inform You and proceed to cancellation of your order unless you accept to get the item at its rectified price.
The «boutique prices» listed on our site correspond to the prices established by stores in France for identical products, or prices at which we think a comparable product would be offered in a store in France and in accordance with our price evaluation methods. We are in no way responsible for the indicative price.
Please note that exchange before dispatch is only possible once.
If you choose to pay by bank transfer, your order will be processed once payment has been received, and the delivery date will be delayed accordingly.
If, despite our best efforts, a product cannot be delivered, we will inform you by email and telephone as soon as possible, and your order will be cancelled without this giving rise to any compensation other than reimbursement or exchange of the order for another product.
3.3 European Community Customs
With the order being sent from France, no toll rights apply within the European Community.
3.4 Customs duties for countries outside the European Community
Deliveries outside the European Community are subject to local taxes, customs duties or customs presentation taxes. It will be possible to prepay these expenses except for a couple of countries where these will have to be settled by the recipient on parcel delivery. In such a case, it is not possible to predict the exact total amount of fees the recipient will pay.Following a cancellation request by the customer, products already shipped and / or released will be reimbursed while deducting expenses incurred. Edenly does not reimburse the duties or taxes even if they have been prepaid. Our customers can contact us to obtain the procedure for reimbursement of these costs from their customs.The refusal to pay local taxes, customs duties or presentation fees to customs leads to a recall of the order back to France and the cancellation of the order. Expenses incurred will be deducted from reimbursement.
Article 4: Payment
4.1 Possible payment methods
Payment information (IBAN, amount, order...) is indicated in the order confirmation email as well as in your customer account
and must be scrupulously respected for the order to be processed.
4.2 Payment Refusal and Order Cancellation
For security reasons, we reserve the right to refuse payments and thus cancel orders
- for bank cards issued from banks residing outside the European Community
- for transfers originating in banks residing outside of the European Community
- for a non-referenced delivery address, hotels or postal boxes
- if we are not able to reach the person who has placed the order
- for any doubt on the good intention of the order
Article 5: Returns And Refunds
5.1 Situations necessitating a return
Three situations can yield a return with refund for your product :
- Your fourteen (14) day right to rescind as provided by the law without a justifying motive.
- In the event of delivery of an item that does not conform to your order or has been damaged in transit and is subject to the item being returned
In the case of an order for several products, the 14 days for notifying withdrawal only begins to run from receipt of the final product delivered. The return does not apply to:
- products that have been personalised according to your request (products for which you have requested a specific quote)
- products that have already been exchanged or resized- non-Edenly products that our workshop has repaired.
Custom-made jewellery (for which you have requested a specific quote) cannot be returned or exchanged. Only a maximum of one size can be cut to size, with the agreement of our workshops.In certain cases, a return for a second exchange within the 60-day trial period may be accepted upon request. A fee of €40 will be charged for repairing the jewel and administrative costs.
In some instances, a return for a second exchange within the 60-day trial period may be accepted on request. Notre Atelier may charge a flat fee of €40 for the repair of the jewel and administrative costs.
Jewellery that has been engraved and Atelier products are not considered made-to-measure jewellery. They are therefore taken back for exchange, refund or resizing within 60 days, as mentioned in the return conditions.
5.2 Return acceptance conditions
Up to 60 days after your order has been dispatched, you may return any products you are not completely satisfied with for a refund, exchange or resizing..
In these three cases, for the return to be accepted:
- you must register your return request from your customer account
in the "Modification" section and strictly comply with the general-return-conditions
that we will send you by email. Any order returned to our head office in Geneva will be refused;
- products must be returned to us in suitable, secure packaging with the original case, in perfect condition and accompanied by a copy of the original purchase invoice/delivery note and the GIA certificate for the diamonds concerned (over 0.3 carats, l'Atelier jewellery only). The complete pair and the chains and pendants sold together must be returned for all earring returns. If the products need to be completed, damaged or soiled, our Atelier will send you an estimate for the jewellery repair.
- our experts must confirm that the product, particularly the setting and the diamond or diamonds, conform perfectly to the product sent to you without modification, damage, or intervention.
- you must cover the cost of return.
- You are responsible for return shipping costs.
Address for returns and after-sales service in the UKTEMIS LUXURY (UK) LTD
Order number :
Unit 5 Heathlands Industrial Estate
Address for returns and after-sales service outside the UKEDENLY SAV C/O TEMIS
Order number :
31-53 rue Blaise Pascal
Withdrawal form (If you wish to exercise your right to withdraw, you can complete this form and send it by email.)
Route de Frontenex 86 Bis
1208 Geneva, Switzerland
Hereby I use my right of withdrawal regarding the contract between us for the purchase of the product
Name of Purchaser:
5.3 Refund Methods
We will reimburse in 14 days following the return of the product(s) after a deduction of all the reductions, promotions, or gift certificates from which you benefited during your order.
A refund date starts from the date we get the returrned item.
You will be refunded through the original payment method with which you made your purchase (credit card, bank transfer, Paypal, or other) and only to the person who made the payment.
5.4 Reimbursement of difference
If in the 15 days that follow an enacted payment on Our webite, you find the same product on another French Internet Site or in a French store and it respects the conditions below, we will reimburse the difference in price.
The product must possess the following features :
- Exactly the same design
- Superior or equal weight and gold quality or diamond quality
- A guarantee of at least a year, including the eventual price of delivery and any taxes that may apply
- Available immediately, brand new and less expensive,
The price of the product corresponds with the all-costs-included and any kind of reduction for any kind of gift, promotional code reduction or any other limited promotional operation for any kind of sale or liquidation exempted.
Commercial products via the Internet, auctions, placed in private ads or delivered outside of the greater French metropolitan area are not taken into account.
To obtain reimbursement of the difference, it is sufficient to provide:
- A copy of the bill for the order enacted on Our Site
- A copy of the page of the site or the name and contact information of the store in which the same product at a lower price exists
After verification, we will credit you with the equivalent value of the difference between the price of the product you have purchased on our site and the price that you claim on another French site or a store according to the conditions elaborated above.
This offer is limited to one refund per legal residence.
Article 6: Guarantees and Responsibilities
You benefit from the legal rights with regard to product defects.
Furthermore, for the period of two years the products have a product and service guarantee.
We commit ourselves to reimburse You or provide You with an exchange of Our choice for the defective products that You return to Us during this period.
Cord bracelets don't benefit of the 2 years warranty coverage.
This guarantee will only be granted to you if:
- you have notified us in advance that you are complying with the general-return-conditions
that we will communicate to you by email;
- the defect is not the result of abnormal or non-conforming use, an unanticipated event, or an external cause (such as the intervention of any unauthorised third party on the product)
- your jewellery is subject to normal wear and tear or ageing;
- the cost of shipping and returning the products remains entirely at Your expense.
.Beyond the 2-year guarantee period, repairs are possible on the quotation. Please get in touch with our customer service department.
We renounce any responsibility in the event that the article is delivered without respecting legal restrictions established by the European Community.
We commit ourselves to provide careful and professional service to our clients. Nevertheless, we cannot be held responsible in the event of failing to meet contractual obligations because of internal or external causes according to statues as defined by French law.
Moreover, in case of non-substantial differences between presentation photos and the products on our Site, texts and illustrations and the items ordered, we will not be held responsible.
We do everything in our power to respect all terms presented in the General Sales Conditions. We are responsible for all direct and foreseeable damage at the time of use of our Site or at the end of a purchasing contract between You and Us, however, this compensation cannot exceed the total for your last purchase in any event.
We do not bear responsibility at any time for loss of benefits, possessions or failure to win or any indirect or unforeseeable damage at the moment of use of our Site or at the end of a purchasing contract between You and Us.
Article 7: Retention of property rights
The goods delivered remain our property until their shipment, transfer to the transporter and completion of payment.
Article 8: Access to the Site and Property Rights
We grant you access to and use of our Site for your personal activities.
In no way are you allowed to download, reproduce, copy, sell, exploit or modify all or a part of the Site (especially listed products, descriptions, price, downloads or copies of database information, browsers, sounds extracts, graphics, images, texts, photos, tools) without our explicit and written consent.
The Site may include links to other internet sites. These other sites are not in Our control and can in no way we be held responsible for accuracy, respect of intellectual property rights, legal, decency or any other aspect of the sites' content.
Article 9: Protection of Personal Data
We commit ourselves to protecting data that is personal to You. All your personal data we have accumulated will be treated with the strictest confidentiality in conformity with our policies put in place for this:
- The personal data that we collect from the information you enter are used exclusively in processing your order under the best possible of circumstances and to offer you appropriate products.
- Your personal data will never be hired, transferred or sold to third parties for any purpose other than the execution of your order, the collection of your feedback on your buying experience and/or the sharing of promotional offers from Edenly.
- You possess the right to access and modify all of your personal information on the secured interface of your account's administration.
- Non-personal data collected from the navigation of users on the site serves to improve the proposed services to our clients, notably the user-friendliness of our site, the products presented or client relations.
Article 10: Applicable Law and Competent Jurisdiction
The present general sales conditions are subject to Swiss law.
All litigations relative to the commercial relationship between You and Us are subject to the competence of Swiss jurisdiction.
Article 11: Identification
Edenly is a commercial label used to designate Edenly SA.
This website belongs to and is managed by Edenly SA.
15 bis rue des Alpes,1201 Geneva, SUISSE
Registered in Geneva, Switzerland under the reference number : 06221/2008
and under the federal number : CH-660-6014008-4
Swiss VAT number: CHE-114.298.875
This website is declared to the CNIL under the number 1295265
- About Us>