Made in France
All our customized rings are made in France in our Jura workshops.
Color of gold
The available gold colors are white gold, yellow gold and pink gold. Pink gold is only available when you select 18 carats in "Gold Quality".
We create your jewel in either 9 or 18 carat gold. Know more about the quality of Edenly Gold >
The profile is the shape of the ring. The following profiles are available.
RIng curved on the outside with bevelled edges. Its internal surface is slightly convex, making it very comfortable to wear.
Model Thickness: 2mm
The "Court" profile is the one that comes closest to the traditional half-ring ring. It is rounded on the surface and slightly rounded on the inside which makes it very comfortable to wear.
Model Thickness: 1.5mm
The profile "D-shaped" is similar to the Court profile but the thickness of the ring is less. The ring is thus rounded on the surface and flat inside.
Model Thickness: 1mm
Ring whose gold is of superior quality and having a slightly domed inner surface which makes it very comfortable to wear.
Model Thickness: 2.2mm
Ring with a flat surface and straight edges, like a real ribbon, for a resolutely modern look. Its slightly curved internal surface makes it very comfortable to wear.
Model Thickness: 1.8mm
Thickness with respect to profile
Several ring widths are available from 2mm for the thinnest models to 8mm for the most imposing. The most common widths for women are 2mm and 3mm. For men the most common widths are 3mm and 4mm as well as 5mm for heavier hands.
Many ring widths are available for the most imposing. The most common widths for women are 2mm and 3mm. For men the most common widths are 3mm and 4mm as well as 5mm for heavier hands.
For large widths, 5mm and more, it is advisable to take a bigger size especially if you choose the ribbon, Angled Court or Heavy Court profiles.
Some photos of our clients
Choose from amongst the 4 finishes proposed :
- Brushed : A finish with a slightly grainy appearance that will give the ring a certain reflective brightness, without being too bright.
- Polished: it is also called the "brilliant" finish. It is the most common finish but also the most traditional.
- Matt: This finish has a modern matte aspect that pleases many men.
- Threaded: This finish has a modern matte aspect that pleases many men.
These finishes are visible only on the outside of the ring. Inside all the rings are smooth and polished for comfort purposes.
We offer 3 types of diamond settings for your ring:
- Diamond setting 1
- 3 Diamond setting
- The heart-shaped diamond setting. With this setting, when the ring is 3mm, the heart is composed of only 3 diamonds. For larger widths the heart can consist of 8 diamonds, as shown in the pictures of the Create tool.
No setting is possible for 2 mm wide rings as well as all rings with a thin profile for technical reasons All diamonds used in the process are HSI diamonds. Know more about the quality of diamonds >
The option of an engraving is free on the Edenly site, when the selected item is compatible with an engraving.
After having chosen the size of your ring, you can tick the engraving option and write your desired text.
It is also possible to include symbols such as a heart or the symbol '&'.
Cyrillic and asiatic alphabets cannot be engraved.
We offer three styles of engraving:
- Standard:William to Ellie on 20.04.2009
- Italic (Only available on creation wedding rings) : William to Ellie on 20.04.2009
- Double (Only availale on creation wedding rings) :WILLIAM TO ELLIE ON 20.04.2009Back to Create