For an order of several products, the 14 day withdrawal notification period will begin only after reception of the last product delivered. div>
Returns do not apply to products that were personalized according to your requests. Customized rings cannot be returned or exchanged. Only resizing is possible upon agreement of our workshops and up to 2 times maximum. In some cases, upon prior request, return for a second change may be accepted. £ 30 will be charged for jewelery repair and administrative costs.
- Up to until 30 days after delivery, We give you the opportunity to return the ordered items if they do not meet entirely satisfy you for a refund or another size.
- you should notify us by telephone and strictly adhere to the return process that we communicate to you by telephone and/or by e-mail. Any order returned to our headoffice in Geneva will be refused.
- the products should be returned to Us in their complete original package (accessories, magnifying glasses, gloves, packaging, case, instructions...),in perfect condition and accompanied by a copy of the bill. In case of incomplete, dirtied, damaged, or broken products Edenly has the right to refuse a total refund. For restoration of a dirty or scratched jewel a 30 € payment will be charged.
- our experts must confirm to you that the product, particularly the setting and the diamonds, is in the state in which it was sent, without modification, damage, or intervention of any kind.
Withdrawal form strong> (If you wish to exercise your right to withdraw, you can complete this form and send it by email.)
Hereby I use my right of withdrawal regarding the contract between us for the purchase of the product
We will reimburse in 14 days following the return of the product(s) after a deduction of all the reductions, promotions, or gift certificates from which you benefited during your order.
A refund date starts from the date we get the returrned item or when the buyer has provided us with proof the item has been shipped. div>
You will be reimbursed by cheque, transfer or credit on a bank card and only to the account of the person who enacted payment.
5.4 Reimbursement of difference
If in the 15 days that follow an enacted payment on Our webite, you find the same product on another French Internet Site or in a French store and it respects the conditions below, we will reimburse the difference in price.
The product must possess the following features :
- Exactly the same design
- Superior or equal weight and gold quality or diamond quality
- A guarantee of at least a year, including the eventual price of delivery and any taxes that may apply
- Available immediately, brand new and less expensive,
The price of the product corresponds with the all-costs-included and any kind of reduction for any kind of gift, promotional code reduction or any other limited promotional operation for any kind of sale or liquidation exempted.
Commercial products via the Internet, auctions, placed in private ads or delivered outside of the greater French metropolitan area are not taken into account.
To obtain reimbursement of the difference, it is sufficient to provide:
- A copy of the bill for the order enacted on Our Site
- A copy of the page of the site or the name and contact information of the store in which the same product at a lower price exists
After verification, we will credit you with the equivalent value of the difference between the price of the product you have purchased on our site and the price that you claim on another French site or a store according to the conditions elaborated above.
This offer is limited to one refund per legal residence.
Article 6: Guarantees and Responsibilities
You benefit from the legal rights with regard to product defects.
Furthermore, for the period of two years the products have a product and service guarantee.
We commit ourselves to reimburse You or provide You with an exchange of Our choice for the defective products that You return to Us during this period.
This guarantee will only be granted to you if:
- you have notified us by telephone and you adhere to the return process that we have communicated to you by telephone and/or by e-mail ;
- the defect does not result from abnormal or non-conformative use, from an accidental occurence, or from an external cause(such as the intervention of a third party that is not authorized to the product)
-the item has been used normally or aged;
- the expedition and return costs remain at your expense.
We renounce any responsibility in the event that the article is delivered without respecting legal restrictions established by the European Community.
We commit ourselves to provide careful and professional service to our clients. Nevertheless, we cannot be held responsible in the event of failing to meet contractual obligations because of internal or external causes according to statues as defined by French law.
Moreover, in case of non-substantial differences between presentation photos and the products on our Site, texts and illustrations and the items ordered, we will not be held responsible.
We do everything in our power to respect all terms presented in the General Sales Conditions. We are responsible for all direct and foreseeable damage at the time of use of our Site or at the end of a purchasing contract between You and Us, however, this compensation cannot exceed the total for your last purchase in any event.
We do not bear responsibility at any time for loss of benefits, possessions or failure to win or any indirect or unforeseeable damage at the moment of use of our Site or at the end of a purchasing contract between You and Us.
Article 7: Retention of property rights
The goods delivered remain our property until their shipment, transfer to the transporter and completion of payment.
Article 8: Access to the Site and Property Rights
We grant you access to and use of our Site for your personal activities.
In no way are you allowed to download, reproduce, copy, sell, exploit or modify all or a part of the Site (especially listed products, descriptions, price, downloads or copies of database information, browsers, sounds extracts, graphics, images, texts, photos, tools) without our explicit and written consent.
The Site may include links to other internet sites. These other sites are not in Our control and can in no way we be held responsible for accuracy, respect of intellectual property rights, legal, decency or any other aspect of the sites' content.
Article 9: Protection of Personal Data
We commit ourselves to protecting data that is personal to You. All your personal data we have accumulated will be treated with the strictest confidentiality in conformity with our policies put in place for this:
- The personal data that we collect from the information you enter are used exclusively in processing your order under the best possible of circumstances and to offer you appropriate products.
- Your personal data will never be hired, transferred or sold to third parties for any purpose other than the execution of your order, the collection of your feedback on your buying experience and/or the sharing of promotional offers from Edenly.
- You possess the right to access and modify all of your personal information on the secured interface of your account's administration.
- Non-personal data collected from the navigation of users on the site serves to improve the proposed services to our clients, notably the user-friendliness of our site, the products presented or client relations.
Article 10: Applicable Law and Competent Jurisdiction
The present general sales conditions are subject to Swiss law.
All litigations relative to the commercial relationship between You and Us are subject to the competence of Swiss jurisdiction.
Article 11: Identification
Edenly is a commercial label used to designate Edenly SA.
This website belongs to and is managed by Edenly SA.
15 bis rue des Alpes,1201 Geneva, SUISSE
Registered in Geneva, Switzerland under the reference number : 06221/2008
and under the federal number : CH-660-6014008-4
Swiss VAT number: 697 795
This website is declared to the CNIL under the number 1295265